____________________________________
Maybe like a film at times, my or should I say, I seem to write my life and let it screen by itself.
Some times doing a rewind I seem to pick up the subtle things that I did.
Pick up the signs that I should not have picked it.
Some times, miss the beat and took the wrong chance.
It has been a while since I have been in the sentimental thoughts.
Some times I just wish, Maybe words could become a reality.
Maybe, I could open up my thoughts and mind.
And simply let it spill.
Where someone would just listen without judging.
Just like typing a story, thats real.
That someone would understand. Understand from the heart.
Not question.
They say, Reality is Harsh.
A Beautiful Lie.
I believe these two phrases. Very much.
I believe, It has been too long.
Finally,
I found back the base of the wall.
To start it all over again.
:)